Questions tend to repeat. I’m bored and sleepy while answering this!
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. – holding a Thesaurus. line 4 says: “allege, v. state, assert, affirm; imply; accuse.”
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? – a drawing i made that is posted at the back of our cabinet.
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? – just previously answered another questionnaire.
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? – the status of our National Election.
- Without looking, guess what time it is – 8: 50PM
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? – 8:53 PM so close!
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – sound of our wall fan behind.
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? – earlier, just checking out the neighbors.
- Did you dream last night? – yes, it was super weird.
- Do you remember your dreams? – it’s 50/50. I remember them the moment i wake up but at the rest of the day, they just fade away.
- When did you last laugh? – just an hour ago.
- Do you remember why / at what? – i was watching Michelle O’bombshell and Ate Glow.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? – frames that contain mine and my brother’s medals and certificate.
- Seen anything weird lately? – not really.
- What do you think of this quiz? – it takes time. Continue reading